New TSR Upgrade (6.4.4)
We’ve just released a new TSR upgrade, called 6.4.4.
This includes some of the following items:
- A popup will now be displayed when your TSR web session has expired
- It’s now easier to clear/reload dropdowns when creating time entries in WebAdmin
- As default you will specify an approver group (user group) when creating new projects
- Misc. optimizations
This is not a huge update, but it includes many optimizations that we believe will make your life a bit easier.
Getting the new version
As always, we highly recommend that you run the latest version of TSR.
For hosted accounts, your WebAdmin has already been upgraded, so all you need to do is to upgrade the TSR Outlook User Agent.
If you’re not sure how to do this, just let us know, and we’d be happy to help.
On-premise clients, please contact us and we’ll provide you with the newest kit.
Thanks in advance.
How To Continue From Here - What You Should Do NowPlease read on…
- The Challenge and the Solution
- The Math - ROI
- TimeSheet Reporter Screenshots / Video
You may also be interested in this info: