New Version of TSR Released
New TSR Version
The new version of TSR is here.
Among the new enhancements are:
- Supervisors can now edit time entries when approving them
- You will now be able to use TSR on recurring appointments
- The ability to change an appointment with TSR info on it, by dragging it in the Outlook calendar
- The option of setting the system up so that supervisors, project managers, etc., can only see the projects that they are attached to, in the WebAdmin
Besides the above, we have also included a number of small enhancements that will make everything a bit better for you.
How to get the new version
If you are a TSR customer, we will contact you directly regarding your upgrade.
If you are using a trial of TSR, please contact us here, if you would like to try the new version.
If you do not have TSR but would like to try it, you can get a free trial here – TSR Trial.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.
We know that you will enjoy the update, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
How To Continue From Here - What You Should Do NowPlease read on…
- The Challenge and the Solution
- The Math - ROI
- TimeSheet Reporter Screenshots / Video
You may also be interested in this info: