Sneak Peak at the Coming Version of TSR
We are currently working hard to finish the coming version of TSR. It’s going to include a lot of exciting features, which we are sure that you’ll love.
The new version is expected to be released in June/July, so stay tuned…
Below are some of the features that will be included:
- Mobile Web Interface for Smartphones
The TSR WebAdmin will be optimized for smartphones so that you can more easily report time when on the move.
- Charts and Graphical Reporting
The standard reports in TSR WebAdmin will now include graphics such as pie and bar graphs.
- Personal Reporting
Selected users can generate reports for themselves only.
- Split General Report by User
When generating a report, you can have it split up by user.
- Add/Edit TSR info via the Calendar Tools Bar
You no longer have to open Outlook appointments to add/edit TSR info. You can now do this directly from the Calendar tools bar.
- Auto-select Project and Activity
If you only have one project or activity related to an organization, these will be selected for you automatically.
- Project Manager now a Permission
You will now only see users with a ‘Project Manager’ permission when creating projects.
- Auto-detect Office Version when Installing
The TSR installer will now auto-detect your Office version when installing.
- Delete Appointments Directly in Outlook
You can now delete TSR appointments directly in Outlook without having to list them first with TSR.
- INI File with On-Premise Installer
Define the installation settings for your on-premise users.
- And more…
We are really excited about this release and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
How To Continue From Here - What You Should Do NowPlease read on…
- The Challenge and the Solution
- The Math - ROI
- TimeSheet Reporter Screenshots / Video
You may also be interested in this info: