This policy will describe how our organization uses data collected when using product or services from TimeSheet Reporter.
For EULA, please see https://www.timesheetreporter.com/end-user-license-agreement-eula/
- • What data do we collect?
- • How do we collect your data?
- • How will we use your data?
- • How do we store your data?
- • Marketing
- • Cookies
- • How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Some of the data that we collect including but not limited to when signing up for an account with TSR, includes, but is not limited to, your name and contact details.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you (including but not limited to):
- • Register online, contact us or place an order for any of our products or services.
- • Use our product or services.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can (including but not limited to):
- • Process your orders and manage your account.
- • Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- • Service you.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data, in the way that we deem most appropriate.
TSR would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please do so via https://www.timesheetreporter.com.