I’ve tried to install TSR, but I cannot see the plugin in Outlook
This document is to help users that have tried to install the TSR Outlook User Agent, but cannot see the plugin in Outlook.
If you have had TSR installed, and it has suddenly disappeared, please see this article – Click here. Otherwise, please proceed.
To ensure that it is actually installed please do the following:
- Open Outlook, and go to Outlook Add-Ins and see if you can find TSR there. If you can it’s installed. If you still cannot see it in your calendar, make sure that you’ve chosen the right calendar to use with TSR. You set this by going to Outlook Add-Ins > TSR > Settings.
Please check that all the following pre-requisites were fulfilled before installing TSR:
- You have Windows admin rights when installing TSR.
- You are using a correct version of Microsoft Office.
- You are using the latest/correct installation kit.
- You have unzipped the installation kit, and have run the installer from the unzipped folder.
- All programs are closed, including Outlook.
- You followed the installation instructions exactly. These can be found here.
Please check the above list one more time.
If you have followed the two first steps (and please check Step 2 one more time), and you have not been able to locate why you cannot see TSR, please do the following:
- Download the latest installation kit, and unzip it.
- Print or have handy your installation details (user credentials, server addresses, etc.).
- Close all programs.
- Go to your Windows Control Panel and see if TSR is there. If it is, un-install it.
- Restart your computer.
- Check that that the pre-requisites from Step 2 are fulfilled.
- Make sure that all programs are closed (including Outlook).
- Open the folder with the unzipped installation kit.
- Follow the installation instructions exactly. These can be found here.
TSR should now work.